Saturday, May 27, 2017 at Lake Quinsigamond, Worcester, MA
Principles of Seeding and Lane Assignments
Traffic Pattern for FRIDAY PRACTICE DAY (PDF)
Racing Order Rotation (updated 2016)
Race Course Map (PDF or JPEG)
Race Course & Start dock Video is on YouTube at: NEIRA course & start dock procedure
Points Trophy Scheme (PDF or WordDoc)
- Regatta Director: John Ermilio
- NEIRA Bylaws (Modified January 20, 2015)
- Important Documents:
- Regatta Information:
- You need to review closely the attached parking procedures and maps associated with this year's event. There have been dramatic changes to our operations impacting the NEIRA regatta.
- Absolutely no passenger vehicle entry inside Regatta Point on either day (FRIDAY OR SATURDAY).
- A shuttle to parking areas (see map) will be provided. UMass Police now assist with parking management. Added volunteers will assist in drop-off area etc.
- Driving & Parking Directions to Regatta Point
Team tent set-up is NOT allowed prior to trailer arrival. Your trailer will not be allowed access to Regatta Point if your tent is set up prior to your arrival. Upon arrival Regatta Volunteers will direct you to designated Team Tent areas. Tent registration is done through Regatta Central via the NEIRA page. Tent registration closes on May 2, 2016. Please contact John Ermilio at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We intend to have the Regatta Point gates LOCKED on Friday until NOON. Nobody is permitted into the park before NOON. I will be on-site by 10:30 and at that point if we have early vendors etc. I will let them in but NO PARENTS/TEAMS etc. before the gate opens.
view the PDF documents you will need Adobe Reader (free):